CS:GO update: New map, bug fixes
A new Counter-Strike: Global Offensive patch was released earlier today, March 16th, bringing a couple of massive changes into the game. Those include the visual upgrade of the Phoenix Terrorist player model as well as the introduction of a new Canals map and the Spectrum case.
The update also contains bug fixes for Nuke, Cobblestone, Italy and Cache and several game balancing improvements. Take a look at the change log below to see the full list of patch notes.
The main changes:
- Released Canals, available in all game modes.
- Visually upgraded the Phoenix Terrorist player model.
- Added the Spectrum Case, featuring 17 skins, including the second generation of knives in Chroma finishes.
- Fixed some cases where grenade sounds wouldn’t play when they should.
- Improved performance when using HRTF.
- Fixed teammate color problem when teammates select an invalid color.
- Thinned out corner when coming into hut from lobby, making it easier to peek into A site.
- Bullets now do more damage when shot through walls in hut
- Raised rollup door in Mini, making it easier to see towards rafters.
- Removed three boxes on top of blue container near garage.
- Reduced C4 explosion radius from 500 to 400 units.
- Made water outside the map deeper.
- Raised arch on CT side of long A.
- Fixed some boost exploits.
- Railing on top of boost position near T bridge no longer blocks bullets.
- Various bug fixes.
mJay 16 March 2017, 19:16 2546 0