CS:GO new patch
Valve has released small, but important patch for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. A number of mistakes on de_train, de_cache, de_dust2 were removed. Additionally, the mistakes of the game were fixed and the mechanics of Molotov cocktail was slightly changed.
The celebration animation, which had been added to mark the records of ESL One, was removed. The developers also fixed numerous bugs with textures at de_dust2, which provided minor advantages to the players. They also improved the game's balance by introducing similar changes at de_train and de_cache. Many new strategies are unlikely to be invented due to these changes. However, the improvement at de_cache enabled to use other positions for ambush. Tactics of grenades throwing was also changed for this position. In general the patch demonstrates the desire of the developers to continue fixing the mistakes, reported by the users of the game.
- Fixed an FOV zoom bug caused by crouching immediately after a zoomed-in shot.
- Fixed a case where rapidly pressing a key while loading into a competitive game would prevent the client from spawning.
- Adjusted the molotov/incendiary grenade extinguishing distance.
- Fixed mouse cursor being visible and eating keyboard input during Demo playback.
- LINUX: Added SIGINT handler to issue a graceful sv_shutdown and SIGTERM handler to quit the server.
- Fixed a spot near mid doors where C4 could get stuck
- Fixed some texture bugs in A site
- Raised lamp near T spawn towards mid
- Added commemorative grafitti
- Fixed a ladder bug close to T entrance to A
- Fixed a bug where grenades could fall into traintrack grooves and not deal any damage
- Improved the silhouette of forklift to facilitate better firefights
- Fixed an issue where weaponry could become irretrievable beneath vent