Interview with Dendi at TI
The main tournament of the year has come to an end. Some teams have become millionaires, some teams have made a great comeback, and some teams have disappointed their fans. Dendi decided to share his impressions of The International with us.
There are many questions to be asked. The reasons for an unexpected swap of the heroes at the last match, the change of an established heroesэ pool and game style remain unclear. The community is waiting for a global reshuffle. Some of you are horrified with the possible changes of Natus Vincere squad while others are gloating over it.
What was the reason for the defeat of the Born to Win? How was Na’Vi preparing for the main tournament of the year? How do the best players of the planet keep in shape during the whole season? And What is the right way to upgrade this ill-fated Death Prophet? Find out in our interview.
- Efforts spared for training
- Training methods
- Can you loose your shape if you do not play for a long time?
- Features, used at TI, you've learnt
- Difference between the new school and the old school
- TI4 results
- Newbee's victory
- Top-8: is it fair?
- The importance of the team's ambience
- The last game with C9
- Which TI4 mistakes could you correct
- Chinese and European scene: who dominates?
- Will there be any changes in the squad?
- About American pubs
- The distribution of the prize pool and the format of the event
- Spare time at the TI4
- Giving out e-autographs
- About the vacation
- About Goblak as a coach