You need to WIN matches to get out of Low Priority
The latest Dota 2 patch update has brought us good news as well as bad news. The good news is that the number of low priority games needed to complete once you're in low priority queue has been reduced. Bad news is, in order to get out of low priority, you need to WIN your LPQ games which means no more rage-quitting games anymore. The question is, are you upto the LPQ challenge?
Besides the LPQ updates, Dire fountain ramp collision has been fixed with other numerous bug fixes. The complete list on the patch update is provided below:
- Fixed Dire fountain ramp collision.
- Low Priority games now have to be won in order to count.
- Fixed a bug that could cause periodic hitching.
- The number of Low Priority games needed to complete has been reduced.
- Custom Games: Fixed a bug that prevented CreateHTTPRequest from working on dedicated servers.
10/10 update, WP Valve. pic.twitter.com/E8g7QzI6bV— Owen Davies (@ODPixel) October 23, 2015
fu reddit. fu valve. Low Priority games now have to be won in order to count.— Alaan Faraj (@SexyBamboe) October 23, 2015
What is your opinion on this LPQ update? Share your view in the comment section below!