Interview with Aleksander "ZeroGrav
During Intel Extreme Masters VI European Championship Managing Director of The Rocketjumper, Lari Syrota, had a chance to interview Natus Vincere CEO, Aleksander "ZeroGravity" Kokhanovskyy.
From the interview you will get to know the following:
- Arbalet will not continue to sponsor Na`Vi in 2012;
- By then, ZeroGravity expects Na`Vi to be financially independant;
- Approaching sponsors isn't that hard, but getting a big budget is;
- Counter-Strike is not dying unless someone publishes a game to replace it;
- SC2 transfer fees are very high, but Na`Vi will announce a team soon;
- Thanks to Na`Vi's success, Ukrainian teams and players got more motivation to become professional; but the fanbase isn't too big;
You can watch the full interview in our DOWNLOADS section. Have fun watching!