A new hero Lieutenant a medic of StarCraft Universe will soon be added to the test version of the game and will be added to the main server in early October. It's high time to study the hero and prepare to the battle with her.
- Healing Beam (Q) Heal an ally for 20 Health per second as long as they are in range. Reactivate to switch targets, or activate your Trait to cancel channeling.
- Safeguard (W) Grant target ally Resistant, reducing damage taken by 25% for 3 seconds.
- Displacement Grenade (E) Fire a grenade that explodes on the first enemy hit, dealing damage, and knocking enemies away.
- Stim Drone (R) Grant an allied Hero 75% Attack Speed and 25% Movement Speed for 10 seconds.
- Medivac Dropship (R) Target a location for a Medivac transport. For up to 10 seconds before takeoff, allies can right-click to enter the Medivac.
- Caduceus Reactor (Trait) Regenerate 3% of your maximum Health per second after not taking any damage for 4 seconds.
Possible impact on meta
The introduction of a new hero, who specializes in solo aims, can change meta. However, both heroic abilities of Lt. Morales look very interesting and make the hero flexible to become successful on any map. This is the first fully "attacking" hero, as all the supports have one defending and one attacking ability, except for Rehgar, who has the "defending" character of the heroic abilities. Both Medic's abilities are attacking.
Medivac Dropship is the first ability, which substantially changes the mobility of the whole team. Such ability used at Sky Temple can't be underestimated. Stim Drone also has a great potential, especially if the team focuses on the close battle assassins. Such heroes as Zeratul or Illidan will turn into real death machines and bring much trouble under the effect of Stim Drone. The trait of the hero used with Q ability will enable to put off the focus from the healed unit or substantially increase his life time.
Medic is rather weak as a support. Lt. Morales isn't capable of saving ally from inevitable death, unlike Uther or Kharazim. However, her abilities look great in combination with another support hero. It is possible that the introduction of the medic in the game will change the focus in meta from the warriors and assassins to the supports, but it'll unlikely bring back Malfurion or Brightwing into the game.